This is a recap of what is due for the research an artist project.
- One page statement. This should include three paragraphs. 8 points
- The artists basic biographical information. This should include the art movement they are identified with and the primary historical context in which they worked.
- Describe what attracted you to their work and quickly discuss the visual language they use/used. This is about gesture, line, value, materials, content, composition, etc.
- Finally, briefly describe the process of uncovering the visual language you adopted from your artist and how you incorporated it into your project.
- The body of sketches and drawings which are the byproduct of your preparation. 8 points
- The finished piece or pieces. 14 point
I apologize, I posted this later than I intended. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.